Auditor / Accountant / All Rounder
We require the services of an experienced Accountant with Auditor experience for our Fast Growing Sth Morang Office with a minimum of 5 years experience. Excellent working environment with ongoing training.
We want an “all rounder” who is comfortable with client contact at all levels and can be a workhorse getting the work done when required.
- Very good English communication skills
- Ability to communicate confidently with clients
- Friendly & personable to work with a great team
- Good Personal presentation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and with a team.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Audit experience to allow quick promotion to managing all facets of the audit
- Knowledge of Xero is an advantage.
- Preference is CPA or CA (or part competed)
- Ability to complete Company, Trust, Partnership, Personal & Investment Property Financials & Tax Returns is an advantage (SMSF not required)
- Desire to be service orientated capable of delivering services with personality and flair whilst maintain high level of integrity, honesty and ethics.
- Proven ability to think laterally to assist clients in all their financial and business needs.
- Willingness to learn and develop.
- Limited work from home time available
The company is in the top 50 in Australia and has 11 offices around Victoria. Great culture and working conditions with career opportunities.
Remuneration – $65,000 – $79,999