Our progressive accounting firm is seeking an SMSF Trainee Accountant / Client Service Co-ordinator at our Dandenong location. The role incorporates all aspects of exceptional administrative support and customer service to both external clients & internal accountants.
Our dynamic, positive and friendly team fosters a great working environment.
The successful applicant will demonstrate a high level of integrity, honesty & ethics; dedication to being client orientated with a desire to exceed client expectations and provide exceptional service; the capacity to deliver services in a professional manner whilst incorporating personality, flair and friendliness; a keen eye for detail and accuracy; dedication to the role and the ability to be dynamic, versatile, adaptable & flexible; a willingness to learn and develop within the role; a high level of motivation & initiative with a desire to succeed; the ability to operate autonomously and the desire to operate within a close team environment.
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following skills:
- Experience within and Accounting office or Public Practice
- Experience with an Admin or support role in an accounting office
- Working with SMSF clients is a clear advantage
- A high level of organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of BGL is an advantage
- Client Management & Job Flow Management
- Support the accountant’s & Admin team.
- A current and valid driver’s licences and reliable vehicle
The right applicant will be provided training to assist with their development within the role. It is critical that the applicant can demonstrate a general aptitude for the position, tasks & responsibilities.
The role presents a fantastic opportunity for a career minded SMSF Trainee Accountant or Client Service Co-ordinator to become a long term and integral team member of a fantastic organisation and team that believes in work-life balance and rewarding our team for their hard work, dedication and desire to grow professionally.
Remuneration – $60,000 – $64,999